Elaincon replied

293 weeks ago

White Lightning 720p Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

An ex con teams up with federal agents to help them with breaking up a moonshine ring.
Gator McKlusky who&#39;s serving time in an Arkansas prison, finds out his younger brother is murdered by the corrupt town Sheriff J.C Connors. Wanting revenge, he agrees with the terms of going undercover as a moonshine runner for the feds and informing them of any important information to put away Connors. However it&#39;s Gator&#39;s personal quest of his brother&#39;s death, which pushes him to test the boundaries and power that Connors owns.<br/><br/>Quite likable, and truly a thick southern slice of crudely good ol&#39; fun and rousing mishaps. Burt Reynolds&#39; charismatic appeal was specially made for the part, and along side him is a terrifically well-served cast including the despicable Ned Betty, glorious Jennifer Billingsley, amusing Bo Hopkins, twitchy Matt Clark, live wire Diane Ladd and a rigid R.G Armstrong. Splendid line-up, but Reynolds was the real scene-stealer. The story might be a simple revenge tale with some currents involving racism and narrow-mindlessness, but it&#39;s a exhilarating pot boiler that&#39;s neatly drawn up with plenty of flesh hanging off it, and its zips onto one scene after another with burning conviction. Look out for an enjoyable reference to Don Siegel/Clint Eastwood&#39;s southern thriller &quot;The Beguiled (1971)&quot;. The authenticity of the sweaty southern setting is beautifully captured with Edward Rosson&#39;s sharp photography doing the trick. Be it during the quiet moments, or the well-engineered, gut-busting brawls and blistering car chases. Even Charles Bernstein&#39;s wonderfully flavoured and titillating music arrangement dominates and goes a long way to cementing the film&#39;s potent personality. Director Joseph Sargent rapidly, rough n&#39; tumble style, goes down well the tautly wry script and delivers the action with the right intensity. Amongst the tough suspense and sweet fooling, there are some genuinely moving scenes. <br/><br/>Always compelling, and one of Reynolds best performances.
Does anyone one know any information about the ending song that is played as the funeral procession goes down the street? I have been searching for the song for quite sometime now without any luck.There must be someone somewhere who might know this information. the song was written and performed so I think it possible to locate the info. It goes like, At the back door of hell, there&#39;s an old rusty bell. And it rings, Lord it rings, as loud as thunder. Way down under. I hope that there is someone who can help me with this seemingly impossible endeavor. It might be strange for someone to become so overcome by a simple ballad but I like the song a lot. Help me

646f9e108c
Download hindi movie The imperilledVoevoda in tamil pdf downloaddownload Tom and Jerry Blast Off to Mars!Egyxos full movie hindi downloadEpisode 2.4 full movie hd 1080pmalayalam movie download Age of DemonsWomen and Children Go Missing Everyday: Watch How full movie in hindi free download mp4The Hard Easy full movie in hindi free download mp4Amazon Jail movie in hindi dubbed downloadCat Run 720p movies
Please log in to post a reply.