Elaincon replied

295 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Dubbed In Hindi Free Download Big Momma's House > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

In order to protect a beautiful woman and her son from a robber, a male FBI agent disguises himself as a large grandmother.
An FBI agent Malcolm Turner is going deep undercover as he disguise himself as Sherry Pierce's long-lost grandmother named Hattie Mae Pierce, aka Big Momma. And his latest assignment sends him to small-town Cartersville Georgia, where he is assigned to trap a brutal bank robber who they suspect will be coming down to visit his ex-girlfriend and her son, Trent. Now, Malcolm must somehow find a way to nab his criminal and the lady.
Although ripping off "Mrs Doubtfire" and "Nutty Professor" there's still something funny about someone disguised as someone else in latex. The film starts well and manages to keep the laughs going until the finale when it becomes tiring. I've never taken much notice of Martin Lawrence before but from now on i'll try to see more of his movies. Big Momma's House IS FUNNY! **1/2/****
I&#39;m not sure why but for some reason when you watch this movie and eat a Papa Johns Pizza and drink Coca-Cola with this movie it&#39;s perfect. It&#39;s like peanut butter and jelly, who would have thought it goes great together. Try it and let me know what you think. Also if you have some other meals with movies ideas let me know.<br/><br/>I freakin love this movie it&#39;s so tight I was watchin it with my Bubba (my gramma) that&#39;s what we call her in my family cuz I&#39;m from Serbia. We call my dad tut. Like King Tut.<br/><br/>Directed brilliantly by Raja Gosnell, and skillfully written by Darryl Quayles, Big Mama&#39;s House is well crafted and ingeniously clever, making it one of the greatest films of the 90&#39;s. While Big Mama&#39;s House may not have garnered critical acclaim as such films as Silence of the Lambs, Big Mama&#39;s House is, undoubtedly, as influential as any film to date.<br/><br/>I was very happy that I saw this movie. It&#39;s funny to see Martin Lawrence dressed up as a big, fat, black grandma who is the grandmother of a woman in danger of her ex. A bunch of better co-stars make this movie very funny and easily watchable. Paul Giamatti and Nia Long do their roles perfectly and I enjoyed them a lot. the script is very good and the direction is excellent. martin Lawrence does it again.<br/><br/>Overall the whole movie is a tight feel good that I could pop it whenever I freakin feel like it. Rating 10 out of 10.
If Big Momma's House isn't as bad as you imagined, then you've no imagination at all.
What I know is the scene shows that during that night Malcom who is dressed up as big momma took the big momma mask off so he could sleep better without his face sweating under the mask. That is why his musdache is showing. Then the next scene in the morning it shows he has put the Big Momma Mask back on probably after Sherry went to sleep so that she would not notice that who she thought was Big Momma laying next to her was a man. In order to obtain a BBFC-12 rating, four scenes, all involving fight sequences, had to be cut, e.g. head-buts or kicks. This leads to a difference of 8 seconds.
a5c7b9f00b
Ride 'em, Cowgirl torrentRoboCop 2 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pA Woman's Place full movie in hindi 720pEpisode 1.18 720p torrentThe Humsayatamil movie dubbed in hindi free download WWE: Shawn Michaels - Boyhood DreamA.W.O.L in hindi downloadEpisode 1.152 full movie hd downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Big NoiseThe Dark Road full movie download in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.